Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Retail Location to Let in Midelton

Options
  • 07-03-2017 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I'm looking to let a retail shop in Midleton. The ideal size would be 30 sqm to 60 sqm. If you know of one please let me know. We currently have a shop in Youghal and we're wanting to open a second shop. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Retain the services of a commercial estate agents. It's the only way to operate towards obtaining premium locations imo

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hot topix

Retain the services of a commercial estate agents. It's the only way to operate towards obtaining premium locations imo

That's a great suggestion but it's not that simple. I have spoken to most estate agents and they're not interested in providing any type of service. There's not a single estate agent that has offered to call back if one should became available. By posting on here I was hoping to find a location not through an agent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

hot topix wrote: »
    That's a great suggestion but it's not that simple. I have spoken to most estate agents and they're not interested in providing any type of service. There's not a single estate agent that has offered to call back if one should became available. By posting on here I was hoping to find a location not through an agent.

Oh, that's very odd of them, turning their noses up to your retainer money is very short sighted of them! Sorry I was posting from my experience with Dublin based agents, it might be different elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

There are "only" twenty retail units on the market in the great metropolis of Middleton. Total drought!

Advertisement