Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part period charges on eir mobile

Options
  • 07-03-2017 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,
    Eir added €5 extra charges on my mobile bill , they call it part period charges, anyone knows what's that?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Ciupryan wrote: »
    Hi,
    Eir added €5 extra charges on my mobile bill , they call it part period charges, anyone knows what's that?
    Hi  Ciupryan,

Thanks for getting in touch.  

Part period charges may apply to your first eir bill. Part Period charges are charges for the service from the date of connection up until the Rental Date on your bill as all bills are charged one month in advance.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ciupryan

Part period charges may apply to your first eir bill. Part Period charges are charges for the service from the date of connection up until the Rental Date on your bill as all bills are charged one month in advance.

-Pamela [/quote]

-Pamela 
    [/quote]

So why I'm paying this extra €5 for the last 2 months and looks like I'll pay this month too as I didn't agree with this extra charge?

-Pamela 

So why I'm paying this extra €5 for the last 2 months and looks like I'll pay this month too as I didn't agree with this extra charge?[/QUOTE]

I would need to take a look at the bill  Ciupryan to advise. Can you PM me your full name, mobile number and pin please?

-Pamela 

How can I pm you?

• Advertisement

How can I pm you?
    You can PM me by clicking on my name and selecting the send private message option Ciupryan.

-Pamela

Hi Pamela,
    Do you have any updates about my bill?

Hi Pamela,
    Do you have any updates about my bill?
    Hi  Ciupryan,

My colleague Adam has got back to you on Facebook in relation to this.

-Pamela 

Advertisement