Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an customised online personal fitness trainer

Options
  • 07-03-2017 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi There,

For the past half a year or so i have been training in a bootcamp/hiit gym, which i found great for losing weight and exercise, but I have moved house now to an apartment block that is too far away and also has its own gym, and no longer want to pay the (pretty expensive) price for a personal training gym when I have a free gym available to me.

The gym is not that small, with dumbell racks, a couple of benches, 4 or 5 weights machines (lat pulldown/shoulder press etc..) treadmills, bikes and crosstrainers. I would like an online trainer who takes into account the machines available to me and caters a programme for me around that.

I dont mind paying a monthly fee (within reason) and dietary advice would be nice but is not a must, as I have gotten a good grasp on my diet in the past year or so with my other trainer.

Does anyone know of any good ones I could try? Free trials would also be a bonus.

P.S. If it helps, i really enjoyed the hiit training so would be eager to keep that up if I could as part of this training

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Where abouts are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,146 ✭✭✭COH

Taylor365 wrote: »

The internet. Hence the thread title ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,253 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Taylor365 wrote: »
    Is that relevant?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Johnnerz

Based in Dublin, Ireland, but am willing to use trainers in any country, I would imagine as they are online it wouldn't really matter.

Advertisement