Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calls not going through?

Options
  • 07-03-2017 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭

Hi is there a network issue at the moment? 

I have a bill pay phone and today I don't seem to be able to make outgoing calls (i can receive calls).
    I can send texts and can use data.

Phone has been restarted etc.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

pawrick wrote: »
    Hi is there a network issue at the moment? 

I have a bill pay phone and today I don't seem to be able to make outgoing calls (i can receive calls).
    I can send texts and can use data.

Phone has been restarted etc.

thanks
    Having the exact same issues all day, can't keep 4g signal either, keeps reverting to 3g. Have also restarted etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭pawrick

Update for anyone else wondering about their service

Spoke to Eir on the phone.

nationwide service disruption at present, no time frame to resolve it but given 24 hours as an indicator. 

It's affecting different customers in different ways, some cant make outgoing calls, others cant access data etc. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

pawrick wrote: »
    Update for anyone else wondering about their service

Spoke to Eir on the phone.

nationwide service disruption at present, no time frame to resolve it but given 24 hours as an indicator. 

It's affecting different customers in different ways, some cant make outgoing calls, others cant access data etc. 

Cheers for that, I'd have called them, but, well....can't. Hopefully it will resolve soon enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi guys,

Some mobile customers were experiencing issues last night and this should be resolved now. Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Is anyone still experiencing issues?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement