Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laundry/Laundromat in Dublin 15?

Options
  • 07-03-2017 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was wondering if there was any place in the area that you can do your own laundry, same day? Eg, loads of towels and bed clothes to be washed and tumble dried.
    Also, has anyone tried the machines in Roselawn car park? Are they any good?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

Nothing ? ðŸ™

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭MrMorooka

There's a launderette in Ongar, behind Dunnes, I believe. It had a fire a few years back, but I don't think it shut down or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭DoozerT6

MrMorooka wrote: »
    There's a launderette in Ongar, behind Dunnes, I believe. It had a fire a few years back, but I don't think it shut down or anything.

Yep it's still there - it's a serviced place, so your leave your stuff in and they do it - not sure if the OP is looking for somewhere self-service though, I don't know anywhere that does that locally.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

The one in Tesco Roselawn?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

I know people who have used the machines in that roselawn car park and they were happy with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭sambora

AlanG wrote: »
    I know people who have used the machines in that roselawn car park and they were happy with them.

Thanks everyone, I ended up going with the Ongar dry cleaners. Grand price for Full bag of towels ! €15 same day

Advertisement