Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to change default mobile

Options
  • 07-03-2017 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am unable to set the default mobile on my eir account. The process goes through and says the new number is the default however when I go back on to the account page, the older number is still the default.

Due to this I cannot send webtexts from the number, which is ridiculous that you can only send webtexts from one number at a time.

I can also not view data usage on my mobiles, only call and text, this is not helpful as I need to keep track of my data usage.

The my eir app also doesnt show up my second mobile on the account only the first mobile.

This is incredibly frustrating.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi there,

I am unable to set the default mobile on my eir account. The process goes through and says the new number is the default however when I go back on to the account page, the older number is still the default.

Due to this I cannot send webtexts from the number, which is ridiculous that you can only send webtexts from one number at a time.

I can also not view data usage on my mobiles, only call and text, this is not helpful as I need to keep track of my data usage.

The my eir app also doesnt show up my second mobile on the account only the first mobile.

This is incredibly frustrating.
    Hi SweetCaliber,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Can you PM me your mobile number, name and pin and I'll take a look at this for you.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement