Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Theatre Festival- 18th April to 22nd April

Options
  • 07-03-2017 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Galway Theatre Festival features 6 days of exciting theatre, circus, spectacle, and storytelling, showcasing the vibrant performance culture of Ireland’s festival city.

It was launched this week, website is http://galwaytheatrefestival.com/

It's hard to judge what'll be the highlights, I'll be checking the local papers for articles on it.

Cheers,
    Pa.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,033 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Does that website work for anyone? I guess it could just be my computer, but what I'm getting is completely unusable..

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,196 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Working for me, although it took a little time to load initial homepage - using windows and chrome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Worked for me but took 7 hours to load in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

Working grand for me.

Loads of good stuff in there.

Advertisement