Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fault not been dealt with.

Options
  • 07-03-2017 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I reported a fault last Saturday & to date nothing has been done.  Its just the phone line. Handset is dead.  I am expecting a reduction in Rent charges in next bill!! Very bad service. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

hillbloom wrote: »
    I reported a fault last Saturday & to date nothing has been done.  Its just the phone line. Handset is dead.  I am expecting a reduction in Rent charges in next bill!! Very bad service. 
    Hi  hillbloom,

Thanks for getting in touch. The standard fault lead time is up to 3 working days so depending on the level of works required your fault should be resolved today. Once the fault is resolved please do let me know and I will arrange a credit for the days you were without service.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

Thanks Pamela.  Its still not fixed.  I dont know whats going on.  The Eir van was around here all yesterday & I got 2 text messages to say they were working on it but its still dead!! I will send another e-mail now!!

Advertisement