Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone contract

Options
  • 07-03-2017 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello, I'm looking to enter into a mobile contract but I'm under the age of 18. I can afford the payment for the plan. Is there any way around this? Can I set it up in my parents name? Also, if I done this, would they switch my mobile number to that network or will they insist no as it is technically my parents. Cheers for any advice !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Just have your parent sign up to whichever network you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 effurt

ED E wrote: »
    Just have your parent sign up to whichever network you want.

Yeah, but I'm currently with a different network, because the account holder would be my parents, I couldn't transfer MY current number could I? Is it okay to pay from my bank account?

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Yes you could, one person can have multiple numbers.

Talk to your parent and call into Carphone Warehouse, they'll sort it all out. You'll pay via Direct Debit.

Advertisement