Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car loan

Options
  • 07-03-2017 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi guys applied for car loan today and just wondering, how will I be notified on the outcome of the loan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Peterk88 wrote: »
    Hi guys applied for car loan today and just wondering, how will I be notified on the outcome of the loan.
    Hi Peterk88

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

The time frame can sometimes depend on how you applied. If you have applied online, generally you will receive a call from an Advisor within 48 hours regarding the application. 

If you need our help here with any updates etc. please get back in touch with us.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Peterk88

Hi,
    Yes she rang yday but didn't notify me when a decision was going to be made.I'm just wondering will they send an email confirming decision as well. As I might not be able to take the call.

Regards
    Hi Peterk88

The time frame can sometimes depend on how you applied. If you have applied online, generally you will receive a call from an Advisor within 48 hours regarding the application. 

If you need our help here with any updates etc. please get back in touch with us.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Peterk88 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Yes she rang yday but didn't notify me when a decision was going to be made.I'm just wondering will they send an email confirming decision as well. As I might not be able to take the call.

Regards
    Hi Peterk88

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Peterk88

There's usually another update within 24- 48 hours. Would you like us to send you a Private Message and arrange for an Advisor to give you a call? 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭talkingpj

Is it possible to defer a car loan for one month with the bank of ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

talkingpj wrote: »
    Is it possible to defer a car loan for one month with the bank of ireland?
    Hi talkingpj,

This would depend on the type of loan you've taken out. If you call our lending team on 0818 200 347 and adviser with account access will be happy to check this for you.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement