Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech keypad replacement

Options
  • 07-03-2017 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi my alarm is getting nearly impossible to turn off. I have opened keypad lots of times cleaned keys and cleaned board but i think it needs a new keypad. the only thing is I have no idea what type aritech it is or what keypad to get. On the keypad board it is written 100455999-2c. Would anyone know what keypad i need to buy and if a replacement keypad will work by just replacing it?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Is your panel a CS350?
    Has the keypad numbers 0-9 a correct key & an an X and up and down arrows?
    Those would be obsolete , but a good clean of the contacts on the PCB board & the keypad buttons should bring it to life.
    Nail varnish remover is good for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

KoolKid wrote: »
    Is your panel a CS350?
    Has the keypad numbers 0-9 a correct key & an an X and up and down arrows?
    Those would be obsolete , but a good clean of the contacts on the PCB board & the keypad buttons should bring it to life.
    Nail varnish remover is good for that.

Hi Thanks for the reply , yep it has numbers 0 - 9 and an up and down arrow where the 0 is , it also has and correct and x to the right of numbers. I tried opening loads of times and cleaning with cleaning fluid but think its at the end of its life. was just wondering if i got one on ebay that looked the same would it work ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you pick up one the same it would do it. The keypad you are looking for is a CD3008 . I have some old ones lying around . Your more than welcome to one. Where are you located?

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭scholes

KoolKid wrote: »
    If you pick up one the same it would do it. The keypad you are looking for is a CD3008 . I have some old ones lying around . Your more than welcome to one. Where are you located?

That would be great i will sort you out , I am in beaumont but have a car so could pick it up

I sent you a PM with my number . Talk to you tomorrow on it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Hi guys, I am thinking I may be after one of these key pads also, my neighbour's alarm was ringing off for ages today, when I went into her to see if she was okay, two of the keys on her keypad just wouldn't respond. She is living alone and I told her I would try and source a replacement keypad before she has to contact the original company. If anyone could point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated.

IMG_3314.jpg

IMG_3315.jpg

Advertisement