Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cream/nude dress accessories

• 07-03-2017 7:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Need some help accessorising this dress I have, it's cream nude and Iv shoes to match cos every other colour didn't really look right.... but what colour bag? And nails.. I'm blonde haired so don't want to completely wash myself out!. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

I think white gold or silver could be nice, maybe wear red lipstick to add some colour x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I think white gold or silver could be nice, maybe wear red lipstick to add some colour x

Since the dress is already a neutral nude colour, I'd advise on a higher contrast.
    Like a nice royal blue, or even burnt orange.
    Basically a strong vibrant colour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Agree with whiskeyman, above.

I'd look at jewel tones (emerald, royal blue), pinks or burnt orange.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Since the dress is already a neutral nude colour, I'd advise on a higher contrast.
    Like a nice royal blue, or even burnt orange.
    Basically a strong vibrant colour.

I don't know why youre quoting me? she asked for opinions, it's fine if you think something else would suit, you dont have to make a point of correcting me.

OP maybe search google images for nude dresses and celebrities to see how they accessories nude or neutral toned outfits, it might give you a good idea about what will suit your dress. Or image search Nude dress accessories might give you better results.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I think rose gold could be a nice option. I don't necessarily agree that a strong blue or green would be the best option.

• Advertisement
Advertisement