Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to update a postal address for a joint account online?

• 07-03-2017 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have the option to update my postal address for my current and savings account, yet not my joint account with my husband, on the Banking 365 website. I need to access recent statements (can only access 2012 and 2013 statements at the moment for some reason. I've made two applications for recent statements in the last week and have had no luck.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

I have the option to update my postal address for my current and savings account, yet not my joint account with my husband, on the Banking 365 website. I need to access recent statements (can only access 2012 and 2013 statements at the moment for some reason. I've made two applications for recent statements in the last week and have had no luck.
    Hi JackiesArmy

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

With a joint account, when the address change is requested online, both parties will receive a letter to the new address. Once both parties return the letter, the address will then be update online for you.

You can avail of recent up to date eStatements online for the joint account, although if address has not been updated the previous address will show on these. When you are viewing the thread of eStatements online, please look to the right of the page and you will see an option to order up to date statement. This takes 2 days to appear online. 

The eStatements should be updating at least annually for you if the account is actively being used. As you mention the most recent is 2013, we would suggest querying this through our 'Service Desk' facility when logged in online. You can select the drop down option 'Ask A Question' and submit query here. A colleague with full access to your account will help resolve this for you. 

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back in touch. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JackiesArmy

Hi JackiesArmy

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

With a joint account, when the address change is requested online, both parties will receive a letter to the new address. Once both parties return the letter, the address will then be update online for you.

You can avail of recent up to date eStatements online for the joint account, although if address has not been updated the previous address will show on these. When you are viewing the thread of eStatements online, please look to the right of the page and you will see an option to order up to date statement. This takes 2 days to appear online. 

The eStatements should be updating at least annually for you if the account is actively being used. As you mention the most recent is 2013, we would suggest querying this through our 'Service Desk' facility when logged in online. You can select the drop down option 'Ask A Question' and submit query here. A colleague with full access to your account will help resolve this for you. 

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to get back in touch. 

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Thanks for your reply Alison,

We have not changed our address since we set up the account so I'm not sure why we need to do so.

I will try the service desk option and see how I get on. 

Advertisement