Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction in PC

Options
  • 07-03-2017 11:49pm
    Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭

Moderator Note

Please read the charter next up is a ban

Your post:Quote: Gardabot1
    To examine all electronic and paper files, relating to Sergeant Maurice McCabe
    held by An Garda Síochána and to consider any material therein relevant to [a], ],
    [c], [d], [e] and [f] above.

If Charleston finds anything of the above I'll eat my hat.

NOS was callians right hand bitch!
    The top protects the top while normal Joe's are done for the most minute of crimes well done top brass ye pack of *****.

Date: 07/03/2017 | 22:29
    Quote: Gardabot1
    Hello

Will you lift my infraction :-)

No.

You have posted in a similar manner in similar threads in the past, both in the PC and in AH.

You do not appear to have learned from previous warnings.

Date: 07/03/2017 | 22:32
    Ok

It's all true!!

Take it to DRP so

Date: 07/03/2017 | 22:40
    It is :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Off you go to DRP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

This DRF has been flagged to the relevant Cmod team. They'll be along shortly to review.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I'll take this one.

Right, it states quite clearly in the Politics Cafe Charter
    Name calling , stupid nicknames , derogatory references to physical appearance, calling people scum/scumbags etc is not acceptable.

and
    Subjects discussed here will be contentious. That is understood. While you are discussing these subjects here we require you to do so in a civil and polite manner.

and
    Having a strong point of view is fine but expressing it in an aggressive or rude tone is not acceptable.

Referring to Norin O'Sullivan as Calinan's "right hand bitch" and Garda brass as a "pack of *****" is blatantly in breach of the charter. Infraction upheld.

• Site Banned Posts: 66 ✭✭Gardabot1

NOS was callians female dog correct??
    Taylor had to step aside on reduced pay, NOS won't.

I would like to appeal your decision.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Despite the facts being posted by Toots above in the clearest manner possible, you still want to waste further mod time by appealing this? Seriously? I'm afraid that there are no grounds for reversing this infraction, it's as clear-cut as you'll ever see. Infraction upheld.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement