Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Packable windproof jacket

Options
  • 08-03-2017 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭

I had a fantastic windproof packable jacket that I picked up years ago in either lidl or aldi. I used it running and cycling and was great, it packed into a little bag that came with it which fitted perfectly in my cycling jersey and wore it all the time on long slow runs and in wet and windy conditions.

It also had elastic draw strings at the waist to pull it tight and had an opening on the back to allow sweat out.

Alas I left it on the track one night never to be seen again, despite its wonderful hi viz it was lost to me.

Can anyone recommend a suitable replacement? I think it cost me about €10-20 or something like that.

It looks like it may have been the womens version of this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331825292972

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,052 ✭✭✭✭event

They have mens and womens on that link, just buy it?

Advertisement