Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW 10 - Sign Up Thread

Options
  • 08-03-2017 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

Sullivlo and myself are going to be modding March's game of werewolf. I think the plan is to start on Sunday the 19th of March, with the first munch on Monday morning. That may change if it turns out to be a bad time for the majority.

Feel free to sign up to the tenth edition of Werewolf here on boards. I think we have settled on a theme, but newcomers should not be put off by that. Hopefully there'll be a few new faces and most of the regulars will be back to play in this round.

1. Mahamageehad
    2. Tritium
    3. Quickbeam
    4. Yossar
    5. Dottie
    6. Partyjungle
    7. sKeith
    8. Gufc21
    9. Digital Solitude
    10. Strawberry Milkshake
    11. Jayop
    12. Andy
    13. LordTSC
    14. Raze_them_all
    15. The_Valeyard
    16. Grumpylumpy
    17. uriel.
    18. Dan man
    19. EMF2010

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Thanks for stepping up Barney and Sulli, myself and Cross really appreciate it! :)

Count me in please, I'll have very limited availability on 21st and 22nd due to pre-existing plans, but should be around the rest of the time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Ah go on so!

And thanks barney and sulli for stepping in for this!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I'm in. Thanks guys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

confirmed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

me too!

ps I pm'd you the password for the gm a/c

• Advertisement

Hello I'm partyjungle and I'm an addict

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Sing me up.

Sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

sKeith wrote: »
    Sing me up.

We'll just call you Keith. Not worth the confusion with sk.

Welcome aboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Sign.

That's the no editing spirit I like to see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

I just can't stay away

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Gotta give this one a miss guys unfortunately as I'll be away until the 21st. You can stick me down as a reserve anyway sure. If I'm not needed I'd muchly appreciate dead room access so I can laugh at everyone. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Lemme in I wanna play

Things going very well on the home front so sign me up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Ah go on so. #TeamWolves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭andy125

Seer checking in

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sign me up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,890 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

time to sent out some invites to our regular players?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

time to sent out some invites to our regular players?

Give it time.

Might post in the 20 questions about it?

maybe stick something in one of the old ww threads too so that people who are subscribed to that get the notification, I'd say there's people who don't check the forum unless they have a notification (not me like but there may be some people out there who may not engage in junkie like behaviour when it comes to WW!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Also, anybody advertising with a signature should update it that there's a new game a-coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

I'm in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

looks like a good game can i have backroom acess or even better can i be a n intern mod as me and mick are modding soon and id like to know wtf wea rea doinhg
    basically ill do grunt work but not make decisions

either or

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Link to how to play?

Link to how to play?

how to play:
    suspect everyone
    trust noone (except me ;) )

jk
    basically group of 20 people ish, everyone is given a role, villager/ werewolf depending on the game there will be 4-6 wolves
    the villagers have to work together to kill the wolves before the wolves kill them

Link to how to play?

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057637743
    This is a link to the first game jayop ran. The first post gives a pretty good overview if the games.

A summary version- over the course of several days a village tries to identify and lynch a small groupd of wolves hiding among them before the wolves can kill them all. The village have some special players to help with this but generally suspicion, lying and deception are key parts of the game

Rule 4 from that 1st game seems to disallow a priest coming out, which I have seen happen in last game. Can this be clarified.

sKeith wrote:
    Rule 4 from that 1st game seems to disallow a priest coming out, which I have seen happen in last game. Can this be clarified.

Each game has it's own distinct rules outlined in the op by the game mods

From memory i recall that game 1 the priest and seer coming out basically won it for the village. Jay can probably give a better answer on the rule but i think it was intended more to stop someone posting a pm to disprove a claim within the game (for example a wolf, lets call them Andy for arguements sake, claims to to be the seer/priest/ bodyguard/ all of the above. Posting pms from the real seer would make that deception difficult without the villagers having to do much actual sleuthing so is a no-no. A good example was the game where mrs flushdraw was seer and a wolf (cant remember who for the life of me (andy :p) seer claimed))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

It's to stop or taking screenshots of their PMs and posting them. You can say whatever you want, your word is only your word but if you post hard evidence that you're not a wolf, that just ends the game as everyone else will too, the only ones who can't are the wolves.

Advertisement