Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mackerel Fishing Cork

Options
  • 08-03-2017 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello , I recently bought a Spinning rod and reel to go fishing in the summer for Mackerel , does anyone know good places to go Mackerel fishing in Cork ? Could you tell me places where Mackerel were being caught in Cork in 2016 ? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭gumbo1

johhny1boy wrote: »
    Hello , I recently bought a Spinning rod and reel to go fishing in the summer for Mackerel , does anyone know good places to go Mackerel fishing in Cork ? Could you tell me places where Mackerel were being caught in Cork in 2016 ? Thanks

Why not just look at the mackerel thread from last summer? Plenty of time to read it all between now an mack bashing season!

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭realrebel

gumbo1 wrote: »
    Why not just look at the mackerel thread from last summer? Plenty of time to read it all between now an mack bashing season!

Thee old head is always a great spot but can be a lot of climbing and walking I get macks there from April onwards

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

johhny1boy wrote: »

they were catching them from the car park and harbour walls in Kinsale last year...the Macks were almost jumping onto the hook !

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Willejon

The macs are appearing now seen them catching them just off the lower harbour sunday morning n they were close to the rocks but another week or 2 would be real bashing time around there n its a grand easy place to reach if its not too busy

Advertisement