Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laughter Lounge this Thursday - Charity tickets for 10 euro

Options
  • 08-03-2017 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

​I ​am selling tickets to a Comedy Night @ the Laughter Lounge in Dublin on Thursday 9th of March to raise funds for Plan International's campaign to help girls in developing countries. Last tickets are now ONLY 10 EUR, including a free drink, with all funds raised going directly to the charity, and will also be matched by my employer, doubling the amount of money for the cause! The regular price is 25 euro so this is a steal!

A great line-up for the evening is confirmed:
    Rory O'Hanlon
    Kevin McGahern
    Johnny Candon
    And a special guest! ​

Tickets can be purchased by making a donation ​on tinyurl.com/planbecauseiamagirl, and sending me an email (address on the page) to confirm the number of tickets and you can pick them up from me in person earlier on the night. Please note that only tickets purchased from me will go towards the cause, they are not available on the night.

​Why not get a group together and support ​this great cause? It ​will be a fun way to switch off after work as well! Currently I've 15 tickets left!

Thanks,
    ​Kristina​

Advertisement