Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reported a post

Options
  • 08-03-2017 2:11am

I reported a number of posts where I was called a liar, for no reason other than I think, personal bias.
    The poster said as much when they referred to another thread where I received a 24 hour thread ban.
    Now I was banned from that thread for a lot less than this poster did in this thread.
    So why the double standards? Why does someone get away with calling me a liar, and saying my posts are lies numerous times?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi,

First, I haven't looked into the specifics of your case, so this is a general response for now.

1. Depending on when you reported it, a mod may not yet have had time to review
    2. A mod might have reviewed and decided that there was no action required
    3. A mod might have reviewed it and taken action but it was not visible to you

All RPs should be reviewed by mods, but there is no obligation to take action. Having said that, I'll ask the mods to look into your RPs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Speaking for myself here but I'm just in the door about 30 minutes from a 12 hour shift and am going through the reported posts now. I've seen yours but have not got to them yet.

Advertisement