Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Broker for Self Build Mortgage

• 08-03-2017 9:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭

Hi all, looking for a broker for a selfbuild mortgage. Ideally someone with experience in self build as it is a little different to your standard mortgage. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Jof.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Jofspring wrote: »
    Hi all, looking for a broker for a selfbuild mortgage. Ideally someone with experience in self build as it is a little different to your standard mortgage. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Jof.

I haven't gotten a self build mortgage, but I know that EBS has a self-build mortgage product. I dealt with Padraig at EBS Parkway. It's taken me 15 months to find a house I'm happy with, with a few failed attempts, so to say he's patient is a bit of an understatement.

Advertisement