Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

See Private Message Reply

Options
  • 08-03-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am trying to see my replies to some private messages, where can I see these, they are not showing in my sent messages, nor can I see them when I click on the message I replied to

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hmmm, they should appear in your sent messages. Will send you a PM if you could reply to it please; just to double check that messages are sending in the first place.

What OS, browser, and version of the site are you using? And could you clear your cache please?

Boards.ie Employee

Well I got your message anyways. Anything in your Sent box?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭cruizer101

No still nothing in sent messages.

I'm on linux & chrome, although checked on mobile, android, and none in sent folder there either.

The version of site I'm using is an older version anyway I've attached screenshot.

Boards.ie Employee

I switched on the same skin and am also on Chrome, but not on Linux (only thing I can't replicate). Working fine for me. Will have to follow up on this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Saving in Sent Messages isn't always the default depending on account age, make sure it's turned on in User CP, under the private message section, last option.

• Advertisement
Advertisement