Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mixt Greens

Options
  • 08-03-2017 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭

Has anybody been here recently, is the food still good in here, the menu looks great?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved out from old thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

b4bmm wrote: »
    Has anybody been here recently, is the food still good in here, the menu looks great?

Where are they located now?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭smurf492

There two weeks ago... had the chilli and it was damn tasty...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

They had several other locations for a while, one in Liosbaun and one in the whitehall in town. Sadly they're all closed now. Only the original one on Newcastle is still open AFAIK.

I love their food, especially the hot salmon salad.. :9 Most of their dishes are very good value for money.

I'd get takeaway there a lot more if it wasn't such a pain to find parking in that area. I used to try going in there on my way home from work but most of the time I gave up after trying to find a spot, the only public one is the hospital and it's 2 euro.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭pure.conya

smurf492 wrote: »
    There two weeks ago... had the chilli and it was damn tasty...

there's a jamaican chef working there now a days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭45mhrc7evo1d3n

I'd get takeaway there a lot more if it wasn't such a pain to find parking in that area. I used to try going in there on my way home from work but most of the time I gave up after trying to find a spot, the only public one is the hospital and it's 2 euro.

Deliveroo do delivery for Mixt Greens.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

The food there is lovely. Loads of choice on the menu, more often than not Im stuck for what to order because I want everything! I work in the hospital and it's a God send to have a decent place to go for lunch. Hope it stays. Beats Supermacs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭b4bmm

I would have thought it would be really busy with the students and workers in Uni/Hospital and people visiting hospital too?

A quick look at the menu and the price would be competitive with Supermacs if I'm not mistaken?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 evilgannet

Yeah, tasty food!

• Advertisement
Advertisement