Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We received an offer from Eir at work

Options
  • 08-03-2017 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a current Eir customer but my contract is now over so is essentially rolling. I remember receiving an offer at work from Eir regarding one of their plans and it was much better than what I'd signed up for in store.

I received this today from 3: 

Thanks for taking my call today. As discussed the price plan is NOW €19.37 with unlimited calls & text to any ROI number, now with 5GB of data on a new 24 month contract.

Free Handsets would be:

·       HTC Desire 530
    • Samsung J3
    [*]
    ·       Motorola G 3rd Gen
    ·       Microsoft Lumia 650

Other recommendations would be:

·       Samsung A3 @ €39
    • Iphone 5S 16GB @ €89 – Special Offer while stocks last.
    [*]

The  above offers are also available to your colleagues once their current contracts are up so please feel free to pass on the information and my contact details, that they can alos avail of the same offer as yourself.

For Friends and family referrals the price would be €28.91 per month with unlimited calls texts and 5gb data, handset pricing would variy. Please see attached my flyer for you to pass around if you would like to refer family and friends to this fantastic offer.

If you have any questions in the mean time you can contact me on the below or by returning a mail to me.

Have you something similar?

Advertisement