Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Gameshare

Options
  • 08-03-2017 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭

I use this with my Roommate and it's the best feature Xbox have. Any digital game i buy he can play and vise versa. Just yesterday we both wanted Ghost Recon Wildlands so just split the costs, he bought it and i straight away have access. I dont think Microsoft promote this enough. Please note would only do this with friends or family you know, dont do it with someone you dont know as they can access your account.

[MOD SNIP]

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Sorry Atlas, such detailed talk of game sharing breaks the forum charter rules.

Personally, I'd allow such talk, but between the "Irish SOPA" laws, and Microsofts stubborn refusal to answer basic questions about the legality of game sharing, we just can't take the chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

CatInABox wrote: »
    Sorry Atlas, such detailed talk of game sharing breaks the forum charter rules.

Personally, I'd allow such talk, but between the "Irish SOPA" laws, and Microsofts stubborn refusal to answer basic questions about the legality of game sharing, we just can't take the chance.

Really?? I honestly didn't know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

CatInABox wrote: »

Microsoft have a guide in the support section of xbox.com

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox

Advertisement