Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Ford Tuscan Leather fragrance split €55/30ml. Updated 13/3 post 19 - second split

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,570 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Well, all the splits being shipped are now on their way to their new owners - I hope you enjoy! Personally, I wasn't too gone on the Tobacco Vanille at first but it's really grown on me - it also seems very long lasting. It was also by far the favourite of the wife and her friend. Tuscan Leather doesn't last as long for me (but still longer than most), but you can't beat that initial leather hit! I don't get so much of the famed raspberry, but there's a definite drydown of something which supposedly smells like cocaine - but I'm afraid I don't have the life experience to confirm that!

Depending on how the deliveries go, chances are I will be doing this again. Not sure if I mentioned it already, but next up are likely to be Creed Aventus, Hermes Eau d'Orange Verte and Amouage Jubilation XXV. Feel free to add requests for future splits here; presuming all goes OK in the interim, I'll open a new thread after Easter for the new splits. Could be a possibility of another (or repeat) Tom Ford if the demand were there, but I would be depending on an acquaintance to pick it up for me while travelling (Tom Ford apparently keep a very tight grip on retailers, making it very difficult to find their stuff below RRP).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭jpb1974

The big 500ml Aventus is back in stock at that place we spoke about, you know we all want it :-)

Remember to create an account to get the lower price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Relikk

Received my split about 10 minutes ago. All is well. Very safely packaged. Cheers, P!

I've got some Aventus in the past from Postumo also but, I've never tried any Tom Ford scents so this was a great opportunity and holy sh*t, they're amazing. Especially TV.

Relikk wrote: »
    Received my split about 10 minutes ago. All is well. Very safely packaged. Cheers, P!

I've got some Aventus in the past from Postumo also but, I've never tried any Tom Ford scents so this was a great opportunity and holy sh*t, they're amazing. Especially TV.

Glad you enjoyed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Clonmel1000

Glad you enjoyed!

Mine arrived safe and sound. Packaging excellent I can see a lot of work went into that aspect alone so fair play. Absolutely loving the scents can't thank you enough Padraig. Would definitely like to be included in any future splits. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

Mine too arrived yesterday, very well packaged, I've no doubt it could have dropped from a plane and survived!! Love the scent, being an Eau De Parfune it is strong, one puff seems to be enough. It oozes class...

Big thanks to Padraig Mor as I can appreciate a lot of work goes into every aspect of getting everything ready

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,140 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Some packaging alright. And the smell. Wow.

Thanks Padraig.

I hope everyone is still enjoying their new smells! Just to let everyone know I'm close to finishing arrangements for new splits and will be posting a new thread soon after finalising and talking to the mods - possibly tomorrow (Friday), but more likely over the weekend so keep an eye out. Previous purchasers will be given advance notice.

Coming this time:
    Creed Aventus
    Amouage Jubilation XXV
    Hermes Eau d'Orange Vert.
    Hermes Terre d'Hermes pure parfum.

Coming later today (new thread)! Eau d'Orange has been subbed out in favour of Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kdoyle

Hi can I order some splits please. Can I get creed aventus men and Tom Ford split please and one woman’s Tom Ford too

thanks

• Advertisement

You unearthed the old thread! Current thread is at this link but list is a bit out of date - should be updated next few days. Best thing is PM me your email address and I'll send on the latest list which went out Thursday.

Advertisement