Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does 365 on Iphone have limited functionality

• 08-03-2017 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    When I use the app it only shows a limited number of recent transactions - today for instance it says "you have no transactions in the relevant period" but I have no idea what the period is and there doesn't seem to be a way to set it.  Can I look at my statement on the App. What about pending provisions on my debit card.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

seamas wrote: »
    Hi,
    When I use the app it only shows a limited number of recent transactions - today for instance it says "you have no transactions in the relevant period" but I have no idea what the period is and there doesn't seem to be a way to set it.  Can I look at my statement on the App. What about pending provisions on my debit card.
    Hi seamas

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

If there's no recent transactions or pending transactions on the App for your account, this would suggest a recent eStatement has been updated on the account. To check or view the eStatements you will need to log on through your browser www.365online.com

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back to us.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 17 seamas

Thanks, Alison.  Is there any way to see pending transactions on my debit card?

Hi seamas, 

Pending transactions will show on the browser separate to your completed transactions. 

They will also show on the App for you in your 'recent transactions'. Just with one exception, any recent  'contactless'  transactions you may have made with your debit card take 3-5 working days to show on browser and the App.

Hope the information helps, come back to us again if you need to. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Hi seamas, 

Pending transactions will show on the browser separate to your completed transactions. 

They will also show on the App for you in your 'recent transactions'. Just with one exception, any recent  'contactless'  transactions you may have made with your debit card take 3-5 working days to show on browser and the App.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi seamas, 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement