Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aib tracker mortgage redress

• 08-03-2017 2:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

hi
    if anyone out there thinks they should be part of the aib tracker redress but they are not part of it for whatever reason, can you please pm me. there is a large group of us looking to move forward in our case against the bank and would like to make sure anyone who is entitled to can join our group instead of going it alone.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48 Paxmanwithinfo

bungaro79 wrote: »
    hi
    if anyone out there thinks they should be part of the aib tracker redress but they are not part of it for whatever reason, can you please pm me. there is a large group of us looking to move forward in our case against the bank and would like to make sure anyone who is entitled to can join our group instead of going it alone.
    thanks

Thanks so much for your advice it was well worth private messaging you. I will be bringing matters forward with regard to our Tracker redress with AIB. Thanks again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭bungaro79

hi again,
    with the tracker fiasco in the front page news, if anyone thinks they have an issue, then feel free to pm me or check out the forums on www.askaboutmoney.com
    thanks

Advertisement