Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir eFibre / eir & BT Sports & Spotify / Sky Sports question

Options
  • 08-03-2017 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am an eir eFibre customer for Phone & Broadband. I am a SKY tv customer with the Sky Sports package.

Last year, I signed up to the eir offer to get eir Sport & BT Sport with Spotify which came with the additional €5 per month eir broadband subscription.

My question is, if I cancel my SKY Sports subscription with SKY Ireland (but remain with their basic package), will the eir Sport/BT Sport/Spotify package remain unaffected or is that package only available where the customer is a SKY Sports subscriber ?

thanks
    eigrod

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

eigrod wrote: »
    Hi

I am an eir eFibre customer for Phone & Broadband. I am a SKY tv customer with the Sky Sports package.

Last year, I signed up to the eir offer to get eir Sport & BT Sport with Spotify which came with the additional €5 per month eir broadband subscription.

My question is, if I cancel my SKY Sports subscription with SKY Ireland (but remain with their basic package), will the eir Sport/BT Sport/Spotify package remain unaffected or is that package only available where the customer is a SKY Sports subscriber ?

thanks
    eigrod
    Hi  eigrod,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can indeed cancel this however you will need to register your Sky box for the eir Sport service via eir which can be done here. If you are a Sky Q customer a monthly or annual fee will apply, if not this would be free of charge. If you need any help please do let me know. :)

-Pamela

• Registered Users Posts: 7,599 ✭✭✭eigrod

Hi

thanks
    eigrod
    Hi  eigrod,

You can indeed cancel this however you will need to register your Sky box for the eir Sport service via eir which can be done here. If you are a Sky Q customer a monthly or annual fee will apply, if not this would be free of charge. If you need any help please do let me know. :)

-Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

Thanks very much. Not fully decided on cancelling SKY Sports yet, but it's useful to know that I can retain the eir Sport/BT Sport & Spotify package if I do cancel Sky Sports.

Thanks again
    eigrod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi

thanks
    eigrod
    Hi  eigrod,

-Pamela
    Hi Pamela,

Thanks very much. Not fully decided on cancelling SKY Sports yet, but it's useful to know that I can retain the eir Sport/BT Sport & Spotify package if I do cancel Sky Sports.

Thanks again
    eigrod
    No problem at all  eigrod I can understand that :D

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement