Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What can I expect to pay for a 1 or 2 bed apartment in Sligo - decent?

Options
  • 08-03-2017 7:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

Sligo town, that is.

I was hoping to keep it to the 550 or below range.

would that be feasible?

I checked out some places at that price however, and the energy rating was REAL low - as in, they were very cold apartments.

There were nicer ones, but they seemed to be 600 and above, most coming in at about 650 - which is just out of reach of my budget.

Oh actually, there was a real nice one in City-Gate - it was perfect, but it got snapped up super quick.
    One bed apartment, warm, all appliances.

Are apartments like that diamonds in the rough, rare - is it worth my while holding out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 flex_manion

Don't know much about apartment rents - live in a house myself - but fair play to you for deciding not to live in a fridge. Make sure you get shown the actual BER certificate, or at least the reg. number of it, and check to see if it's real here -->https://ndber.seai.ie/pass/ber/search.aspx - There's an awful lot of chancers out there.

Advertisement