Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experience New York & Las Vegas

Options
  • 08-03-2017 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,
    I've booked myself and my partner flights from Ireland to New York June 29th - July 14th. So excited! We would love to see las Vegas aswel while we're over there,And I'd love to fit the grand canyon aswel! Its a must see for me!

Has anyone any suggestions on the best way to travel and get around and what to see? We're flying in and out of JFK so well have to return to NY but we don't mind paying a flight from Las Vegas back. :)

Any tips on routes, traveling, budgets & must sees would be brilliant! Thanks very much ♡

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,587 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Jetblue are cheap for internal flights, it might mean not going direct but taking 2 planes from New York to get to Vegas for cheapest option.
    Booking as a package from NYC to Vegas with hotel on a travel site like Ebookers should give you lots of flight and hotel options that you can mix and match to get the cheapest.

Helicopter tours of the Grand Canyon are around $350pp or so. Most Vegas hotels, I think all the MGM Group which is about half the strip will have a check out time of 11am so bear this in mind when booking flights back, best get early flights back to NYC if you don't want to be hanging around the whole day and get to NYC before the late evening.

Advertisement