Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGILITY 3 ALARM NEW USER

Options
  • 08-03-2017 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi just a quick question about adding a new user to the agility 3 from the web portal when i try add another user i get (Control panel rejected the account management operation.)am i doing something wrong thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Are you trying to add a new user/code to the panel or add a new web user?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Opps

• Registered Users Posts: 19 grahamb1

I'm trying to add a new user to the panel

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Will it allow you add it from the keypad.

No when I followed the instructions on the key pad it says rejected, thanks for your help.

• Advertisement

Sounds like your code does not have user permissions.
    Have you any other user codes or engineer codes?
    User code should be grand master.

I am the only user and the grandmaster, but it just won't let me add another user, I have the user manual and following the instructions in that and on the panel it just says rejected.

Have you tried changing the code you are trying to add?

Thanks very much koolkid by changing the pin it accepted the new user.

Advertisement