Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation on semi-pro kit with ability to live stream online

• 08-03-2017 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking to get a semi pro camcorder that can be used both inside and outside.

Quality and brand needs to be good and ideally it needs to be capable of recording at 1080p.

One of the important things about this camera is that it gives a very professional look to people that are coming in contact with it.

I am looking at buying a system that can be used publicly for others to voice their opinions so the look of it is the main thing....I want people to see it and say "wow, that's something serious that's being recorded".

It need to be big enough to be shoulder sized and also reasonably priced - used would be best if possible.

Thanks.

Advertisement