Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal camcorders for having attached to your shoulder all the time

• 08-03-2017 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Can anyone let me know if such a device is available that can be harnessed on and carried around on full view of others - I want to be able to get it to transmit live through mobile phone networks also....preferably in hd - thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,629 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

euser1984 wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Can anyone let me know if such a device is available that can be harnessed on and carried around on full view of others - I want to be able to get it to transmit live through mobile phone networks also....preferably in hd - thanks.

Not being smart, a mobile telephone will do that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

I know thanks but I'm thinking something like a go pro that is just sitting there all the time without having to worry about it moving around or to be consciously aware if it's sitting in the proper location etc.

I want to make the whole process automatic if you know what I mean :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,629 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

euser1984 wrote: »
    I know thanks but I'm thinking something like a go pro that is just sitting there all the time without having to worry about it moving around or to be consciously aware if it's sitting in the proper location etc.

I want to make the whole process automatic if you know what I mean :)

We used something similar in a club I worked in, camera in a harness that we wore that caught everything in front of us, we had to download any video after though there was no stream function or auto upload.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

We used something similar in a club I worked in, camera in a harness that we wore that caught everything in front of us, we had to download any video after though there was no stream function or auto upload.

Cool, any idea what the manufacturer was - it will a good start and I'll begin to look into solutions for real time uploading then....thanks.

Advertisement