Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair weave in Dublin

Options
  • 08-03-2017 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone just quick question what's it like get weave done in more street in Dublin.. went in today to find out for prices and she first wanted 120 then she went down to 80 but she said they use Spanish hair ... just wondering if anyone have gotten this done here b4 the name shop is vic-vivi-ventures

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GoodGersha

Love to know also, see mixed reviews on here though, wonder if there's any other spots in Dublin that do a good job, I got some wefts on Aliexpress, need them installed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I've not heard good things tbh. They say they're using good quality human hair but actually use synthetic. That could be avoided if you have your own hair, but I'm not sure if they'll use hair you didn't buy from them.

Advertisement