Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Lidl reminder

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,617 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

I have used it on the seat post, but I think I found a better point of balance on the top tube too.
    yeah, that's the obvious drawback with clamping on the seatpost, it's not balanced well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,538 ✭✭✭✭ted1

i only ever clamp it on the seatpost.

Me too, but not everyone will have the length in the seat post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

The jackets won't go near me. I'm a big bloke XXL but I don't have the belly to go with it and find that most XXL gear is made for big bellies and normal arms, shoulders, chest and back, I'm the other way around. On the odd occasion I get something which fits its billowing around my waist.

The Aldi/Lidl socks are always worth a buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭pegdrums

Plus one for the work stand.....really surprised ad it looks like a very sturdy bit of kit. Set it up after dinner and was happy to feel a bit of weight in it.

Got a helmet too along with shorts gloves a bag and cleaner. 70 bills well spent.

Advertisement