Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camera Help!

• 09-03-2017 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Want to buy a digital camera for landscape shots and low light conditions (night time shots of city lights etc) .. Budget is 400 euro.. Getting a little lost when looking at choices.. Ideal would be something compact but has interchangeable lenses so I can use the default lens and upgrade down the line when I need more zoom etc. Is 400 enough to get a quality product?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

Have a look on adverts.ie for secondhand camera and lens. Buy a DSLR is my advice.
    Something like this>>http://www.adverts.ie/digital-cameras/nikon-d5300-camera-and-kit/12476088
    Only a suggestion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 953 ✭✭✭Neames

Sony A5000 gets very good reviews on Amazon, it's compact and has interchangeable lenses so it appears to tick the boxes there for you. Plus comes with a kit lens and comes in at 330 sterling, so under budget. Check out Youtube for reviews as well.

Advertisement