If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 65": UE65KS9500 or UE65KS9000

Options
  • 09-03-2017 3:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I may drive up this weekend to drop off the faulty Onkyo receiver. 
    In the interim i would be interested in a Samsung 65" TV e.g. UE65KS9500.

Do you have this in store to demo or perhaps something similar?

Plus!...If you have any system that can cancel out the Aussie or Kiwi accents on radio in Ireland at present then i will definately pay more. It just needs one button or even a setting on an app. ...right?

Regards,
    Wandererz

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,283 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

wandererz wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

I may drive up this weekend to drop off the faulty Onkyo receiver. 
    In the interim i would be interested in a Samsung 65" TV e.g. UE65KS9500.

Do you have this in store to demo or perhaps something similar?

Plus!...If you have any system that can cancel out the Aussie or Kiwi accents on radio in Ireland at present then i will definately pay more. It just needs one button or even a setting on an app.    ...right?

Regards,
    Wandererz
    Hi Wandererz.

We wouldn't have a 65KS9500 on display at our store unfortunatley.

We do have the 55KS8000 on display but as our store is not the biggist its hard to have a lot of large screens on diaplay at one time.
    The 65KS9500 woudl also be a specail order ofr ourselves and not one we hold in stock.

Stock of these in our main warehouse is also mega tight as it has now moved to "LAST FEW TO CLEAR". Gearing up for the change over.
    Currently priced at £2599.00 with our free 6 year guarantee and a free Samsung 4K play er or soundbar
    http://www.richersounds.com/search/65ks9500

If curved is not 100% required you could perhaps look at the LG 65B6 OLED its a little more expensive but a monster of a TV.
    Priced at £2999.00 with free 6 year guarantee and free LG soundbar.
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-202068-oled65b6v.aspx

Hope this helps a little.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.