Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

after hours ban.

Options
  • 09-03-2017 7:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

I have been banned from ah for stating that women's aid was a cancer on society. This a misandric organisation with a strong political base and an office in every town in the western world funded by government money to promote equality only for women.

My wee voice on the internet has been again called misogynistic for daring to say they are a toxic organisation. The fact this was in ah is even more concerning.

If boards is a feminist website please let us know, it does not claim to be. If boards is on the political left then please let us know. If, however, as advertised, boards is a discussion group then please allow us to discuss matters as they appear to us without trying to steer the conversation to a political agenda which many of us do not subscribe to.

As evidence I suggest you go read the banned and closed accounts list. This is now laughable in the extreme.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi FortySeven. The first step in the Dispute process is to engage with the mod who actioned you and attempt to resolve it between yourselves. Have you been able to do that yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

Having thought this over I withdraw my dispute. You can add me to the ever growing list of closed accounts. This site is not a discussion board anymore. Enough is enough.

I'm disappointed to hear that but it is your prerogative. I'll leave this thread open for a little longer in case you change your mind.

OP has sadly closed their account. Therefore, I am closing this thread.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement