Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conflicting information on efibre

Options
  • 09-03-2017 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Hi, hoping someone here can give a definite answer to this query. I am trying to upgrade to efibre and want to upgrade to the phone, broadband, tv and mobile bundle but every time I contact eir I get different answers on what is available.

My cabinet code is BGE1_E01 which is live according to the fibrerollout.ie site. The line to my house can only handle 12/14 megs so this needs upgraded which can be done for €122 but when I contacted eir to organise this I was informed that efibre is not currently in my area. I can provide more details via PM with the eir reps if needed.

Can someone please tell me one way or the other what is available to me and what is available in my area and how can I get efibre? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kingofburt

Can someone from eir please answer this question? I can provide whatever information is needed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kingofburt wrote: »
    Can someone from eir please answer this question? I can provide whatever information is needed
    Hi  kingofburt,

Apologies for the delay. Can you PM me your name, eir code and account number and I'll check this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭kingofburt

Thanks Pamela, pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

14Mb line says 2-2.2km or so from the exchange. VDSL wont reach you. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kingofburt wrote: »
    Thanks Pamela, pm sent
    Thanks  kingofburt, I'll be going through my PM's soon.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Advertisement
Advertisement