Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too eager?

Options
  • 09-03-2017 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I've applied for a job and done an automated video interview for a fairly big company.

The closing date for it was Sunday, and it just says 'under review' when I check the application status.

Would it be a bad thing to get in contact with them and ask when I'll know if I was successful or not? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

depending how large is the company you might not hear even for couple weeks,so no point in rushing.

Since if its few stage interview process you might need to wait quite a bit,until list is narrowed down,and moves to next stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 sean_24

It's with a bank, but in a rural, less busy branch. the waiting is a killer!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 amolol

Banks can be very slow to get back to applicants. You can be waiting for weeks in between each step! Don't stress about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭Creol1

If you call them up and politely ask when candidates are likely to hear back, it shouldn't do you any harm.

Advertisement