Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FTTH Order: due for install tomorrow, no confirmation email so far

Options
  • 09-03-2017 3:40pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I ordered Eir Fibre Extreme on Sunday and was able to choose an install date of tomorrow morning (Friday 10th March) when ordering. Since ordering I have received an email a few days ago showing the breakdown of the package I ordered and it said that another email would be sent soon to confirm the installation. 

I haven't heard anything since Monday and just wondering will the install happen tomorrow as I will need to be in the house all morning to afternoon. I live near Dunshaughlin and the area went live yesterday for FTTH.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

The lads didn't show up and still no confirm email. I am guessing because I ordered a few days before the exchange went live, that the order didn't go through properly?

should I just go and re-order it?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,895 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

Still waiting to hear back on what I do, I also left a comment on the Eir support forums, should I re-order the package and choose a new installation date during the order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  Gonzo,

Can you PM me your name and account number & I'll check if an order has been placed? 
    I'm afraid if the exchange is not live we would need to wait before placing your order and due to this the appointment date would need to be pushed back.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

thanks Pamela, pm sent!

Gonzo wrote: »
    thanks Pamela, pm sent!
    Thanks  Gonzo,

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

Hi Pamela, any update on this if I need to replace the order?

Cheers

Hi Pamela, any update on this if I need to replace the order?

Cheers
    Hi Gonzo,

I have just sent you a PM.

Thanks,
    Pamela

thanks Pamela, PM Sent!

thanks Pamela, PM Sent!
    I'll be back to you soon  Gonzo.

-Pamela 

Advertisement