Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Card App

• 09-03-2017 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭

During the application process in the Banking details section, I am repeatly getting an error message when trying to input my account number.

I have put in my 8 digit account number but it keeps getting rejected.

I have also trying the complete IBAN that gets rejected also.

Any help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    During the application process in the Banking details section, I am repeatly getting an error message when trying to input my account number.

I have put in my 8 digit account number but it keeps getting rejected.

I have also trying the complete IBAN that gets rejected also.

Any help?
    Hi MayoSalmon

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear this. Is it a Credit Card application you are trying to complete? 

Could you let us know which type of credit card you are applying for online and we'll have it checked with our Credit Card Team. 

We would be more than happy to arrange for an Advisor to give you a call and go through the application with you.

Could you send us a Private Message with your full name, phone number and also if you hold accounts with us, which Branch they are held with? 

To send a PM please make sure you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then click in the link in my signature below to send the message.

If you click on your username in the top right corner then go to Control Panel and then Edit Options. You then need to make sure you have Enable Private Messaging ticked, as well as Show Signatures. You should then be able to send us a Private Message. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement