Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant access Cycling forum?

• 09-03-2017 6:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭

Hi - I cant access the cycling forum for some reason?

I can access a cycling thread and contribute to it if there is one on the 'landing / homepage' but if i select the forum, it brings me back to the home page.

haven't been banned to my knowledge!

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

No, I can't see a ban or anything on your account that would prevent you from accessing this forum. First thing I have to ask you to do is clear your cache.

If that doesn't help, can you let me know what browser, OS, and version of the site you are using? And how do you typically try to navigate to the forum - do you start typing in search bar or do you use the dropdown menu under topics? And from the home page, can you access the forum from the link beside the thread title? Or just the thread itself?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement