Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account opening for Brazilian (Bank Patrick Street, Cork)

Options
  • 09-03-2017 9:59pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2

Dears, good morning

My name is Leyla Caroline de Jesus, today 09/03/2017 it has been 1 month and 2 weeks that I requested the opening of my account in (Bank Patrick Street, Cork) , until today I received no return. I'm feeling completely uncomfortable with this situation. It seems that because I am Brazilian, they are not giving me importance. Please, please resolve my situation with the opening of the account. Please kindly help me.

My phone number is +353899692244

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Dears, good morning

My name is Leyla Caroline de Jesus, today 09/03/2017 it has been 1 month and 2 weeks that I requested the opening of my account in (Bank Patrick Street, Cork) , until today I received no return. I'm feeling completely uncomfortable with this situation. It seems that because I am Brazilian, they are not giving me importance. Please, please resolve my situation with the opening of the account. Please kindly help me.

My phone number is +353899692244

Thanks.
    Hi Leyla Jesus

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're very sorry to hear the new account application is taking longer than expected. 

May we ask if the application was made online or in the Branch please? 

For security reasons, you may wish to edit out your personal details on your post, like your full name and phone number. 

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 Leyla Jesus

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.
    It was not online. I went to the bank in person.
    thanks

My name is Leyla Caroline de Jesus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Thank you Leyla Jesus

May I ask if you received and email with a link to upload documents? Also, since the date you visited the branch, can I ask if you've received any contact?

Thanks, Elaine

Advertisement