Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preordering from Uberchild??

Options
  • 10-03-2017 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Has anyone got an experience preordering a travel system from Uberchild? The one I want is for preorder between 15th-30th of June and I'm due the start of June so would need it before that. Did yours arrive early???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭edeldonlon

I have pre ordered from them too and it is due the end of April/start of May. I don't need the buggy until July so I contacted them about a delayed delivery and the longest they could do is a week. There customer service was great and they got back to me very quickly. From the reviews online there seems to be people who got their buggy early or first day or the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 elmc2014

Hi, I ordered a travel system from them for delivery between 1-15th March, and it arrived on the 6th. Had a bit of a wait but not due til June .

Advertisement