Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PME TCD Biology interview

Options
  • 10-03-2017 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hello :)

I am looking for tips for my interview for the Trinity College PME in Biology next week. I graduated in Natural Science in 2010 in Italy and I am so scared about the content of the interview!!! What kind of questions should I be prepared for? What should I know about classroom techniques and stuff like that? What questions will they ask me about my education so far? Any advise would be much appreciated!! Please help me :) Thank you to all who will answer my questions!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Giuliarse

Nobody can tell me anything? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

From what i remember it's stuff like Why did you want to be a teacher; did you always want to be a teacher; what type of teacher do you think you'll be etc.

They also asked what I would do in the event of having a difficult class.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Giuliarse

Thank you very much!

Advertisement