Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vueling flughts

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 397 ✭✭Carlosthejakal

http://www.vueling.com/en/mobile-promo?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&CRM=PEM_EN_20170310_Promo_Mobile_20170310&spMailingID=28180569&spUserID=NDc1NjY0NTE3MTY4S0&spJobID=1001352735&spReportId=MTAwMTM1MjczNQS2

Thanks for the post,
    I looked at flights for the sumer and it was €800 cheaper with Ryanair for where we are going.
    Maybe someone else will have better luck with this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,168 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

thanks for that :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭xraylady

I just booked to Barcelona to meet a cruise in June. (220€ x 6) and although Ryanair were slightly cheaper for me the times with Vueling were better. Luggage with Vueling was €30 return for 23kg which - I think is cheaper than Ryanair . I had heard that they fleece you on extras.
    My own fault , but just realised I made a mistake in name after booking ticket and premium rate call needed - waiting on hold for 7.5 mins before got to speak to someone . Mind you, they changed for no fee which was great so no complaints there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭xraylady

I just booked to Barcelona to meet a cruise in June. (220€ x 6) and although Ryanair were slightly cheaper for me the times with Vueling were better. Luggage with Vueling was €30 return for 23kg which - I think is cheaper than Ryanair . I had heard that they fleece you on extras.
    My own fault , but just realised I made a mistake in name after booking ticket and premium rate call needed - waiting on hold for 7.5 mins before got to speak to someone . Mind you, they changed for no fee which was great so no complaints there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

xraylady wrote: »
    Flughts!

You flug from the Flughaven

• Advertisement
Advertisement