Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spin1038 predictions

Options
  • 10-03-2017 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Did anyone see Spin1038s predictions ? The likes of Eminem, Calvin Harris, Daft Punk, Gorillaz, Muse , Kasabian, The XX, Foo Fighters, Fatboy Slim and Major Lazer. Thoughts ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Geech wrote: »
    Did anyone see Spin1038s predictions ? The likes of Eminem, Calvin Harris, Daft Punk, Gorillaz, Muse , Kasabian, The XX, Foo Fighters, Fatboy Slim and Major Lazer. Thoughts ?

Where was this? On the channel, Facebook, Twitter???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Predictions for what? I'm pretty sure those things already exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 785 ✭✭✭team_actimel

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Predictions for what? I'm pretty sure those things already exist.

Predictions for Electric Picnic.

Grand speculating/predicting on social media/boards but broadcasting it on radio is a bit silly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,322 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Predictions for Electric Picnic.

Grand speculating/predicting on social media/boards but broadcasting it on radio is a bit silly.

Ridiculous if so. The f'ing Foo Fighters at Electric Picnic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

They'd be mad to book Eminem. Commercial hip hop of that scale brings a different type of crowd. Snoop Dog at Oxegen in 2005. Eminem in 2010. No thanks. And I say that without any criticism of the music. I love dance music and that brings its own type of trouble as well. So I'm not throwing stones. The festival was always gonna be a sell out. There's simply no reason to book anyone like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

There's already an EP thread, can we kill this and just use that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement