Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seven north mall

Options
  • 10-03-2017 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I was going to apply for student accommodation next year in seven north mall, but I then read that the area was unsafe at night. This post was from 6 or 7 years ago though and it might have changed since. Has anyone stayed there recently that could tell me what it's like or should I look for somewhere else? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,988 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Lr143 wrote: »
    I was going to apply for student accommodation next year in seven north mall, but I then read that the area was unsafe at night. This post was from 6 or 7 years ago though and it might have changed since. Has anyone stayed there recently that could tell me what it's like or should I look for somewhere else? Thanks

North Mall is a fine part of town.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭opus

North Mall is a fine part of town.

Would agree 100% I walk along it almost every day on the way to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭goochy

there is nowhere unsafe in cork . very safe place even considering its size

Advertisement