Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tanager

• 10-03-2017 2:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Has anyone been in a similar situation with Tanager?

Advised by Tanager in Januaryt they are no longer restructuring mortgages. Making full payments for the last 3 years. They have recently offered me a 50k discount off my mortgage and this will clear arrears of 18k. Unable to get mortgage due to the arrears. Tanager have now advised my house needs to be sold if I can't switch mortgage.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Wish I could get a €50000 discount!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Ronstal

JJ321 wrote: »
    Has anyone been in a similar situation with Tanager?

Advised by Tanager in Januaryt they are no longer restructuring mortgages. Making full payments for the last 3 years. They have recently offered me a 50k discount off my mortgage and this will clear arrears of 18k. Unable to get mortgage due to the arrears. Tanager have now advised my house needs to be sold if I can't switch mortgage.

Yes, was in arrears and told they wouldn’t restructure and demanded I payed arrears in full or face repossession. I managed to clear arrears(it was only a few months missed payments). A month later after clearing I was offered discount if I cleared full mortgage. How did you fair out in the end?

Advertisement